Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas~Mostly

HI, 
Hopefully it will get easier and less confusing to get onto the blog.
Our Christmas play is in few days, 6 to be exact. I am getting hyper just thinking about that. I am John Francis Wade, I'm a boy.
Mama is coming in a week,next Friday(20), Uncle Thomas, Aunt Carolyn, and Baby Simon are coming the next day. We are excitedly waiting for them to come.
We have our Christmas tree (breakables up high:)) (like we used to do)  and lights up, I even have some on my bed!
There have been celebrations at the church (I don't know what they are for), there is one going on right now. I can hear the music right now. From all the way up here! 
Every other Friday youth group is today.
Mom is getting ready for half day of prayer.
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment