Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh, Let the Sunshine In!




Today we've had a beautiful sunshiney day! After a week of rain - the sun feels wonderful!


The sun allowed us to get a week's worth of laundry washed and dried today! Our clotheslines were full!

After class this morning, I took Kristina out to play. Alanna didn't feel like going out. So, Kristina and I picked her a bouquet of flowers. When she saw the beautiful flowers and heard us exclaiming about all the butterflies fluttering around them; she decided that she wanted to go out too! (She fell off of her chair at the dinner table over the weekend. I'm not sure how; but she managed to do it. I think it made her arm ache again. She actually fell quite a bit over the weekend; and had quite a gooseegg on her head Saturday night - because she couldn't catch herself as she normally would have been able to. She's having a rough time poor thing!)

While we were outside I tried to take a picture of the butterflies. I have a new appreciation for folks who have succeeded at that! I couldn't get them to stay in one place long enough to focus the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Have LOVED "catching up" with you via your blog today! (at the expense of enforcing nap time, of course...) Marilyn emailed the link to your race blog, so that's how I found this. and I'm PRAYING for special strength for you today, angie, in light of the demands of your life and on your husband. Trust in God's goodness and LOVE for you today. xo jill

    ReplyDelete